Over time, many patients can feel their skin looking and feeling dull and lifeless as a result of aging, genetics, or improper skin care. Some patients who desire a more youthful complexion look into plastic surgery. However, others wish to rejuvenate their skin through less invasive methods. Fortunately, Dr. Friedlander offers HydraFacial® to address common skin problems that will leave your face looking rested while restoring balanced hydration for a beautiful glow.Have a Question
What is Hydrafacial?
HydraFacial® promotes good skin health. It is a non-invasive, multistep, anti-aging procedure that simultaneously deep cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, and nourishes the skin. It does so by delivering a combination of powerful antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acids that are essential for prolonged skin health. It offers a great deal of flexibility and can be customized for use on men, women, and teens, depending on their needs.
How does HydraFacial® work?
HydraFacial® consists of three standard steps, which cleanse, extract, and protect your skin. Each of these steps can be customized to suit your exact needs. The device employs a small spiral suction tip, which cleanses the pores while gently exfoliating and infusing nutrients into your skin. HydraFacial® also uses a “vortex technology” that harnesses the power of water to create a whirlpool effect, stripping and repairing the skin simultaneously. The result is a radiant glow that leaves you red-carpet ready.
Am I a candidate for HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® can be used on all skin types and most skin conditions. This treatment can also be used on sensitive skin. Patients can benefit from HydraFacial® if they struggle with one or more of the following concerns:
- Fine lines
- Mild to moderate acne
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Poor skin texture
- Oily skin
- Clogged or enlarged pores
Can other procedures be performed with HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® is a safe, gentle treatment that can be accompanied by other treatments for optimal improvements. Dermaplaning is a safe and effective means of exfoliating the skin, permitting the nutrients and antioxidants to penetrate more deeply during your treatment. Other treatments, such as Forma™ skin tightening, BOTOX® Cosmetic, or facial fillers, can enhance your results even further.
What are my HydraFacial® treatment options?
- Restorative Treatment: This treatment uses naturally derived growth factors to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti Aging-Age Refinement Treatment: This treatment uses a peptide complex serum called DermaBuilder™ and is paired with take-home products to improve skin texture and fine lines.
- Radiance Treatment: This technique uses Brightalive®, a ZO® Skin Health lightener to address dark spots and even out the color of the skin
- Clarifying Treatment: This treatment is ideal for acne and involves extended extractions and Blue LED Light Therapy to reduce bacteria and congestion. Red LED Light Therapy can be used as an adjunct to anti-aging.
- Platinum Treatment: This treatment adds lymphatic drainage massage to any of the above for the ultimate results.
- Perk™ Treatment: This treatment is the newest addition to the HydraFacial® family that can be performed as a 10-minute add-on or a stand-alone procedure. Perk™ uses patented roller flex technology to treat and exfoliate the sensitive areas of the face like the lips and eyelids, resulting in a plumper, well-hydrated appearance.
Dr Bev Geting a Hydrafacial
Is HydraFacial® painful?
HydraFacial® is safe and painless. Unlike with traditional facials or extractions, there is little risk of pore congestion or breakouts after your procedure.
What will my recovery be like?
Since HydraFacial® is a non-invasive procedure, you can return to your daily activities immediately following your treatment with absolutely no restrictions. Your skin will appear radiant, and your friends will compliment you for days to come. Remember to apply sunscreen liberally to protect your newly refreshed skin from harmful UV rays.
What results can I expect?
You will see immediate improvement following your HydraFacial® treatment. You may require regular sessions throughout the year (approximately every month or two) to maintain the improvement you have achieved.
Schedule a HydraFacial® consultation
For more details and to find out if you are a candidate for HydraFacial® please contact us to schedule a consultation or call our office at 973-524-7124.